Wednesday, December 9, 2009

No Respect - Where's the LOVE???

Tonight we went to the girl's first Winter Concert for Franklin. It was a sea of parents...kind of obnoxious, but still cute. Almost like a primary program on crack and minus the spirit. Anyway, driving home Jay and I were being nice to each other...

Jay: Thanks, Nicole

Nicole: You're welcome Sweetheart

Jay: You're the best wife and mother ever.

Shayde: Pffffftttttt (followed by a big FAT courtesy laugh)

Savannah: Um, yea, that's a little awkward Dad

No love - or respect. Evidently there is just no way in hell that I could be the best wife and mother. LOL!!!

6 comments:

Jenny Knudsen said...

That is freaking hilarious! I love it.

Brown Family said...

You r hilarious. For odd reasons
I feel better about myself knowing that there r other normal moms out there like me.

DICKY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristen said...

I love the conversations you post--you'll be so glad you have them written down. Your girls sound hilarious:)

AlysonMcleroy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
白色與茅 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.