Sunday, October 25, 2009

Church & H - E- Double L

So I've been HORRIBLE about blogging lately. I have so much to do that I don't even know where to start. With that said, we had a funny conversation in the car and I want to remember it.

On the way home from watching Korey and Kaylene's boys at the rodeo. The conversation goes like this:
Savannah : I don't want to go to church today - it's boring.
Jay: What would Jesus want you to do?
Savannah: Stay home...
Shayde: NO! Jesus wants you to go to HIS house!
Jay: Savannah you're going to go to H-E-double L with that attitude
Savannah: Yup, that's church...

Jay and I are trying to hide our laughs while Shayde is in the back chanting, "Savannah's going to H-E-double L! Savannah's going to H-E-E-E-double L, L, L!"

Nicole: Nice Jay - you get to explain it to the teacher when she calls tomorrow.
Jay: Shayde don't spell that again! (of course - Shayde does it again) I'm going to smack you in the mouth if you spell it again.
Shayde: OK Daddy! I won't do it again!

I just want it noted that this is ALL Jay's FAULT!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

8 comments:

SHURTER'S :) said...

ha ha! Isn't it ALWAYS Jay's fault... I could have told you that before you married him! ha ha :)

Jaime said...

I really don't think men think twice about what they teach kids. We've got a few doozies thanks to Boyd too!

Brenda said...

That is halarious! Man we miss you guys...you just keep it all so REAL! (Eddie has taught my kids some ....words too!) Love ya!

The Shiflet Family said...

It could be worse...Savannah could have told her primary teachers that her sister told her to move her *&% $## over! (Thanks for that enjoyable memory) :) We sure miss you guys...hope everything is going well! Love ya!

The Shiflet Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shiflet Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ty and Marla Stevens said...

LMAO! Your girls make me laugh! I do have to side with Savannah. church is H-E-Double-L!!!! Only because Ty cant come with me most of the time so I get my OH-SO-SWEET-WELL-BEHAVED-BOYS all on my own!!!

Brown Family said...

You have to love them for their honesty.